Raw Food diet anyway?
Well let me start by saying that a Raw food diet has hundreds of benefits.tonus fortis
Even if you are not ill, you have all the reasons to try this diet.drivelan
Eating healthy is the road to a happier you. There are three main benefits of a raw food diet. The three main benefits are a healthier lifestyle, more organic consumption, and a healthier weight.ἄρα
There is considerable controversy about whether or not it''s healthy to consume raw plant foods exclusively. Recent research has indicated the following health problems in people who consume a purely vegetarian diet: lower bone density, amenorrhea, underweightness, dental erosion, elevated plasma homocysteine, low serum HDL cholesterol, vitamin B-12 deficiency. However, recent research has also verified that raw foods are good for the following health problems: obesity, hypertension, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis. By far, the biggest benefit is in obesity. Before-and-after pictures of raw food vegetarians show dramatic weight loss and anecdotal testimonials from the dieters explain a sense of pleasance, well-being, and energy that''s unprecedented in their lives. Some call this the Raw Transformation. Clearer faces, smoother skin, and vibrant, youthful, happy demeanors are the rewards of a raw food diet.forte love deva
* Eat as much as you can: If you follow a raw food diet you can eat almost as much as you can and still maintain a healthy weight. One of the obvious benefits of a raw food diet is weight loss. As most raw food dieters eat only plant foods, fewer calories are usually consumed. The diet is also usually low in fat, unless a large amount of seeds and nuts are eaten regularly.varicofix mõju
* Rich in fiber''s: Did you know that there are six types of fiber''s. The fiber''s in raw food are called cellulose. They are necessary when it comes to losing weight.member xxl capsule
* Energy: An excellent benefit of raw food is that it doesn’t contain only vitamins but also energy. You will feel yourself more fit, you will have more energy and it may even improve your sex life.herbal tea
*It will prevent potential problems and improve your life radically.rynkor i pannan
*In the first place, raw foods will eliminate the toxins from your body; actually, they will purify your body. More than that, a raw food diet makes you feel very dynamic, due to the fact that your body uses less energy: raw food is a lot easier to digest.
*Your skin will also look better, becoming visibly softer, and the risk of having a heart attack or any other heart disease is considerably reduced.
* Improved digestion is also a benefit of eating a raw food diet. This is due to the digestive enzymes present in raw foods, allowing the body'' s own enzymes to maintain their focus on regulating it''s metabolism. People who complain of a low metabolism may benefit from eating more raw food. Others who complain of digestive issues such as acid reflux may also benefit.
* The downside of eating cooked food in which the enzymes have been destroyed makes digestion more difficult. This could lead to toxins accumulating in the body, obesity and Chronic disease.
*A living food diet leads to a longer, more energetic life. Think of how you feel after a Thanksgiving feast. The burden of digesting a cooked food meal drains our energy. This does not happen with living foods and the extra energy allows the body to focus its resources on cleansing and rebuilding. Less sleep is needed and it is more restful. Only when we eat food that our bodies evolved eating, we will produce the right balance of hormones and brain neurotransmitters.
Some other benefits of a raw food diet are:
1. Raw foods are better quality, therefore you eat less to satisfy your nutritional needs. The heat of cooking depletes vitamins, damages proteins and fats, and destroys enzymes which benefit digestion. As your percentage of raw foods increases you feel satisfied and have more energy on smaller meals because raw food has the best balance of water, nutrients, and fiber to meet your body’ s needs.
2. Raw foods have more flavor than cooked foods so there is no need to add salt, sugar, spices, or other condiments that can irritate your digestion system or over stimulate other organs.
3. Raw foods take very little preparation so you spend less time in the kitchen. Even a child of 5 or 6 can prepare most items for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This gives children a sense of self-esteem and independence, not to mention the break it gives Mom or Dad.
4. When you are eating raw there’s little chance of burns, unless you’re in the middle of a forest fire or out in the sun too long. Just think! No burns to tongues, the roof of your mouth, or fingers, and many fewer house fires.
5. Cleaning up after a raw meal is a snap. No baked-on oils or crusty messes. And any inedible parts go directly to the compost pile.
6. Eating a diet of raw foods can reverse or stop the advance of many chronic diseases, including heart disease and cancer. Remember, cooking creates free radicals, which are the major cause of cancer. When you lower the number of free radicals your cells are bombarded with, you lower your risk of cancer.
7. A raw food diet can protect you from acute diseases such as colds, flu, measles, etc. Raw foods maintain a healthy body and a healthy body will not become diseased.
8. As long as you combine raw food properly according to the rules of Natural Hygiene, you will soon reach a level where you no longer suffer from heartburn, gas, indigestion or constipation.
9. It is environmentally sound. With humanity on a diet of raw foods, the food industry would close up shop and take up organic gardening. This would save us enormous amounts of natural resources used to produce power for these industries. Nuclear power would be clearly unnecessary. And think of how many trees and oil reserves could be saved without the need for the paper and plastics used in packaging our processed foods. There would also be less carbon dioxide released in to the atmosphere when all the cooking stopped and more oxygen produced from all the new orchards and gardens, thus helping to reverse the Greenhouse Effect.
10. Eating raw saves you money on food, vitamins, pots and pans, appliances, doctor bills, drugs, and health insurance.
Raw vegetables, greens, and fruits are the healthiest things you can put into your body. They provide lasting, long-term, body energy unlike coffee that hits us with a jolt, a buzz, or a wired feeling.
Raw plant foods are complex carbohydrates. When we eat them, the sugar is released slowly into our bloodstream so that there are no blood sugar imbalances. With cookies, candy, sweets, and soft drinks, there can be a super high and a mega low that follows. Raw fruits even hydrate us better than water in the hot sun. Day laborers prefer watermelon, cucumber, and oranges because of the high water content, sodium, and fruit sugar.